" Choline belongs to the water soluble vitamin B-complex and is also known as vitamin B4. The
nutritional importance of choline is recognised for many years and choline is commonly used as a
feed additive for animals. Choline has three main functions:
1) Choline is necessary for integrity of cell
membranes and involved in cell signalling,
2) Choline is essential for the synthesis of
acetylcholine, which is necessary for the
transmission of nerve impulses, and 3) Choline
is a methyl donor important for normal fat
metabolism within the liver and prevents
abnormal fat accumulation in the liver (fatty liver).
The bioavailability of choline in raw materials
used in animal feed is variable. Therefore,
supplementation with Cholin-750 Oral helps to
provide adequate levels of choline in the diet.
Deficiency problems, like perosis in poultry, might
be avoided when using Cholin-750 Oral.
- Complement diets low in choline
- Contributes to normal fat metabolism in the liver
- Prevents abnormal fat accumulation in the liver
- Prevents perosis in poultry
- Simple administration through drinking water
Bottle of 1000 ml and jerrycan of 5 litres."